Domestic LP GAS Installation
Welcome to the home of DC GAS, where we aim for professional customer service and striving for excellence through product knowledge.
Our aim is to deliver high end quality products and gas installations on all approved Lp gas equipment and appliances. We have over 10 year product knowledge and experience on all Lp gas based products and systems.
We aim to please in gas installations, whether it is on gas stove installation, gas geyser installation, gas hob installation, gas fireplace installation, gas equipment installation, gas boiling table installation, gas grill installation, gas geyser prices or gas installation prices, rest assure that our highly competent team are here to assist you in any way possible!
Commercial LP GAS Installation
We Specialize in domestic/residential and commercial gas installations which includes al major leading brands on LPG equipment which are on gas geysers, gas hobs, gas stoves, Boiling tables, Liquid filling stations, gas pumps, gas grill, gas fireplace and gas heaters.
Whether you require a gas installation for a restaurant, shopping mall, take-away, garage, conference centre, guest house, school, university, self catering, breeder houses and much more, be rest assure for professional expertise and product knowledge given on inquiry to related Lp gas products.
Things to know
A registered and competent approved installer are the only persons allowed to install, maintain, repair or alternate on a Lp gas line or issue a certificate of conformity.
We have added a section on relating to LP Gas and the South African Law. Follow this link to read up on the law relating to LP Gas
DC Gas video can be viewed here.
Stoves: Smeg, Totai, Defy, Eurogas, Bosch, Eurogas
We deliver a wide variety of Lp Gas stoves from midrange pricing to high quality high end branded stoves. Feel free to enquire on any brand you would like to have a quotation provided on. We deliver in and around the Vaal Triangle with a gas installation done .
Hobs: Defy, Eurogas, Glem, Candy, Bosch, Atlas
DC Gas provides a wide range on hobs suitable to your required budget. Gas stoves are energy efficient for all types of South African favourite cooking and baking. Quality appliances are always recommended by DC Gas specialist installers. Contact us for a free quotation.
Geysers: Rinnai, Atlas, Totai, Delta , Dew Hot, Zero, Bosch
LP Gas Geysers are an excellent replacement on electric based geyser systems. You have hot water 24 / 7 within seconds, as long as you got gas and water. We service older Lp Gas systems providing you with a complete package on plumbing, gas installation and gas cylinders. We provide excellence in all our installations.
Fire Places: Jetmaster, Chad-o-Glo, Infinity, Mega master, Scan
Having you family around a fire place on cold winters are South African's favourite way to spend quality time with them. We cover a wide range of brands that will certainly add to this experience. Contact us for a free quote.
Whether you require a gas stove installation, gas geyser installation, gas hob installation, gas fireplace installation, gas equipment installation, gas boiling table installation, gas grill installation, gas geyser prices or gas installation prices, rest assure that our highly competent team are here to assist you in any way possible!
Lp Gas & the Law
* A registered and competent approved installer are the only persons allowed to install, maintain, repair or alternate on a LPG gas line or issue a a certificate of conformity.
* If you install the appliance you’re self you will loose the guarantee on the product and may be liable for prosecution.
* On completion of any repairs,installation a pressure test must be carried out and a certificate of conformity must be issued.
* All registered installers have a approved licensed card if ever in doubt ask for it.
* A registered installer have the right to refuse an existing installation maintenance, repair, alteration and extension or adding a new gas-point to the existing gas-line, unless a C.O.C can be shown or if the installation is not compliant according to SANS. Which a quotation can be requested by the gas company.
* All installations must have sign boards, which consist and indication of gas-flow direction, installers name ,installers registration, date of installation, gas shut off valves points.
* Domestic gas-lines is optional to be painted a light stone colour, but not a must.
* Gas cylinders can be installed next to geyser with a minimum distance of 1m, which the bottom
of the geyser must be at least 1,4 m of the ground.
* Gas-lines in floor,wall or passing through must be sleeved or wrapped.
* All compression or threaded fittings are not allowed inside a roof,floor, wall or ground.
* All copper tubing passing through steel bats must be sleeved or wrapped.
* One may install a 9kg cylinder in a cupboard, as long as the cylinder is not located underneath the hob or a electrical point underneath the hob or in same cupboard as gas cylinder.
* One may install a 9kg cylinder in a cupboard, as long as a ventilation are provided on the cupboard door.
* All ball valves must be accessible.
* A shut off valve are not allowed inside a cage.
* If more than one appliances are connected, one must install a main shut off valve and install for ever point a separate shut off valve.
* Only allowed class 1, 2, 3, copper tubing on gas line installations.
* One may not use copper tubing or pex pipe inside a roof unless its been sleeved to outside of a building with steel pipe sleeving.
* Gas cages are optional on domestic installation ,where it is a must on commercial installations which have public access.
* Rubber hoses on installation may not exceed a total length of 2 meters.
* Rubber hose may not pass through a wall.
* Rubber hose shall be in one piece and supply one appliance, and no joints, tee pieces, etc. are allowed.
* Gas cylinders must be placed 3m away from a thatch roof with a wall been build of 1,8m
high of the back of the cylinders.
* Gas lines in the ground must be at least 500mm deep where it have to be sleeved or wrapped.
* Galvanised pipe is not allowed for gas installations.
* No compression fittings is allowed inside a floor, wall, ground and roof.
* Pex pipe is cost effective and have lower value than copper-tubing and could cost up to half of the installation than copper tubing but live span is not nearly as long as compared to copper tubing and does not deliver a neat and professional installation as towards as copper tubing.
Click Here to read more on Google+
Installations done by DC Gas. Professional service and safety is our motto.
MEET THE TEAM
We the DC Gas team pride ourselves with over 10 years knowledge and experience in Domestic and Commercial LPG gas installations.
DC Gas delivers professional services in the Domestic and Commercial Lp GAS environments in South Africa. Our motto is to deliver an exceptional quality service and we ensure to meet all the strictest safety regulations in our workmanship. DC Gas complies strictly with SANS 10087 regulations (SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONAL STANDARDS) and Liquefied Petroleum Gas Safety Association of Southern Africa.
DOMESTIC/RESIDENTIAL GAS LINE INSTALLATIONS
We do gas installations in and around the Vaal Triangle. We do gas installations in Vaal Marina, Oranjeville, Deneysville, vaaldam, Parys, Vanderbijlpark, Barrage, Vaal park, Sasolburg, Meyerton, Golf park, Heidelberg, Heilbron, Frankford, Villiers, Vereeniging, Alberton, Walkerville, De Deur, Nigel, Meyerton, Henley on klip and Johannesburg.
COMMERCIAL GAS LINE INSTALLATIONS
We have registered gas installers in and around the Vaal Triangle. We have gas installers for Vaal Marina, Oranjeville, Deneysville, vaaldam, Parys, Vanderbijlpark, Barrage, Vaal park, Sasolburg, Meyerton, Golf park, Heidelberg, Heilbron, Frankford, Villiers, Vereeniging, Alberton, Walkerville, De Deur, Nigel, Meyerton, Henley on klip and Johannesburg.
CERTIFICATE OF CONFORMITY
We issue a C.O.C certificate for all Lp Gas installation done. C.O.C certificates are required for insurance and renewal of new ownership of properties. We conform strictly to standards set out by SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONAL STANDARDS 10087 (SANS10087:1).
GAS LEAK DETECTION
We repair all gas leaks on Lp Gas lines, whether it is on a domestic or commercial lines or appliances.
SERVICES ON APPLIANCES
Servicing of gas appliances are crucial and must be done on a regular basis to safeguard your family and giving longevity to your appliances. Contact us for any questions you might have relating to servicing or repairing quotations.
We repair al major leading brands on LPG equipment which are on gas geysers , gas hobs, gas stoves, Boiling tables, Liquid filling stations, gas pumps, gas grill, gas fireplace, gas heaters.
Our vision at DC GAS is to produce high end quality installation standards that comply with up to date SANS 10087. Providing you as end user with appliances, Lp gas cylinders and installations.
We are resellers of a variety of LP Gas appliances, please enquire through our contact form on what your needs are.
DC GAS Colours Video
We offer a variety of products. Visit this page frequently for any specials and contact us for any special needs.
R 3 500-00
R 4 170-00
R 4 950-00
DC GAS MAP
Contact DC GAS for all your Lp Gas requirements, Gas appliances or a booking for your gas installation.
95 Kowie Street, Three Rivers,
( +27 ) 073 322 2248 - Technical
( +27 ) 082 048 7952 - Marketing
Monday To Friday : 08:00a.m. To 20:00p.m.
Sat : 08:00a.m. To 16:00p.m.
Your name, contact number and email address are required to complete the form.